- 11/15/17 -
Epoxy Project Gallery
Dragon Scale Flooring installs epoxy floor coatings on any type of commercial or residential flooring in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, DC and along the East Coast. Epoxy coatings are commonly used on new concrete slabs and for existing concrete resurfacing, but can also be used over hardwood, tile and most other flooring materials. We work only with high-quality epoxy systems, which are far superior than the water-based, thin coatings you can find in home improvement stores.
Our Epoxy Flooring Services
Our team of flooring professionals will work with you to determine how you want your new flooring to look and perform. We will then suggest the best epoxy products for your needs and your space. Our team will ensure level epoxy application and will leave you with hygienic, low-maintenance flooring you will enjoy for years to come.
Benefits of Epoxy Floor Coatings:
- Waterproof surface that beads up liquid and can be wiped clean.
- Resistant to stains, including oil and grease stains.
- Can be combined with additives to add the properties you desire, such as skid resistance or resistance to chemicals.
- Can be colored or mixed with chips to meet your design needs and hide imperfections of the underlying surface.
- The finish is durable and easy to maintain.
Epoxy floor coatings are used in residential and commercial garages, auto repair shops, dealerships, airplane hangars, restrooms, and in other similar facilities. If you are thinking about adding a coat of epoxy to your existing flooring system, call us or contact us online to request an estimate.