- 11/15/17 -
Cementitious urethane flooring is essentially a form of concrete that is produced by reinforcing cement with polyurethane. The resulting material is extremely resistant to heat, wear, chemicals and abrasion. Dragon Scale Flooring can prep the concrete and install cementitious urethane flooring on the surface of any size, whether your facility is 1,000 square feet or 100,000. We work in Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania. Washington, DC and throughout the East Coast.
Advantages of Cementitious Urethane
- Can be installed over old or new concrete
- Adheres very well to the underlying surface
- Resistant to rapid temperature changes and thermal shock
- Tolerates extremely high temperatures
- Tolerates dampness and responds well to vapor pressure
- Extremely resistant to chemicals
All these qualities make cementitious urethane flooring ideal for a variety of commercial applications, specifically food processing areas, restaurant kitchens, manufacturing plants, etc. Various additives can be applied to cementitious urethane flooring to make it anti-slip, anti-microbal and otherwise better suited for your industry. And if you are looking for different color options, this can also be arranged.
Want more information about the cementitious urethane flooring? Give us a call or contact us online and feel free to ask questions!